- Professional appliance repair saves time and money, taking the stress out of appliance issues by ensuring the problem is addressed quickly and correctly the first time.
- Planned preventive maintenance keeps appliances operating at peak efficiency, prevents breakdowns, and can preserve factory warranties.
- Mr. Appliance professional repair technicians can educate you on properly caring for your valuable appliances and explain DIY maintenance techniques that help extend their lifespan.
- Professional appliance repair prevents the cost of unexpected repairs down the road resulting from low quality parts and faulty repairs.
- Professional maintenance and installation ensures your appliances are wired, installed, and operating to code, preventing issues such as electrical fires, carbon monoxide buildup from improper venting, and more.
- The technicians at Mr. Appliance bring the necessary knowledge and skills required to expertly service your appliance and treat your family, home, and belongings with respect.
Highest Better Business Bureau rating
Professional Repair Technicians
Diagnostic fee waived with repair
No over time charges
$20 coupon with any service or repair
Guarantee on parts and service
Same day/next day service
We guarantee our appliance repair parts and service.
appliance repair Tampa FL Mr. Appliance of Tampa Bay services most brands including Kenmore, Whirlpool, Maytag, Bosch, Electrolux, Frigidaire, Samsung, Amana, GE, LG, Jenn-Air, Kitchen-Aid and others. Mr. Appliance of Tampa has consistently achieved the highest Better Business Bureau rating.
We serve the greater Tampa Bay area, including Lutz, New Tampa, South Tampa, Wesley Chapel, Brandon, Riverview, Sun City, Valrico, Plant City, Apollo Beach, Westchase and all of Pinellas County. We are a locally owned franchise, part of the largest and fastest growing full service appliance repair company in the world.
Does your dryer vent look like this? If so, it’s time for a dryer vent inspection and cleaning.
Did you know that only about 25% of the lint produced through the drying process is caught in the lint trap? The rest of the lint is distributed into the dryer vent system restricting airflow through the dryer. Without a proper cleaning, adverse conditions could arise.
Find out more about dryer vent inspection and cleaning for residential and commercial properties, and see what sets our service apart.
Call us today to have your vent(s) inspected and cleaned by a skilled professional. 813-657-3499